It goes without saying when handling digital currency that the data security must always be the focus of what we do and no compromises can be made. With that in mind, below are some of the measures Netagio has put in place to protect your Bitcoins:
· All data is stored in data centres that are certified to the ISO 27001 standard. The ISO/IEC 27001:2005 is an internationally recognised standard providing a framework for managing a business’ security responsibilities.
· Tried and tested security algorithms are used throughout the application and physical infrastructure upon which the application runs to ensure data is protected at all times.
· Data is always stored in an encrypted format, using many different encryption algorithms, and some data is encrypted many times over.
· We use a third party to conduct regular Penetration Tests (pen tests) to actively attempt to 'exploit' vulnerabilities and exposures in our infrastructure, applications, people and processes.
· We run daily website vulnerability assessments and malware scans to help ensure the website is secure.
· All sensitive data between your computer and Netagio runs over encrypted SSL, otherwise known as HTTPS. This is enabled by our encryption certificate which has been issued to us by Symantec Corporation. Our certificate provides the highest level of security they offer.
· Periodic backups are deposited in safe deposit boxes in vaults around the world.
· Two-factor authentication on all withdrawals from your account.
· You can limit access to your account to specific IP address(es).
This is just a sample of the controls that we have put in place to protect to the currencies you hold with us.